Re: [neoplatonism] picture (fwd)

  • Harold Tarrant
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 3:23 PM
      Dear Sara,

      No problems about having a look at the picture, but my e-mail program
      obviously doesn't support the format, since it said:

      Hope all is well with you. We are now preparing for the massive trip to
      Helsinki, Dublin, and wherever. I finally think I've worked out where my
      Dublin paper is taking me!

      Harold

      Prof. Harold Tarrant,
      School of Humanities and Social Science,
      University of Newcastle,
      NSW 2308 Australia
      Ph: (+61) 2 49215230
      Fax: (+61) 2 49216933
      *Eu Prattein*
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, Sara Ahbel-Rappe <rappe@...> wrote:

        > hi all,
        > sorry for the personal aspect of this, but i thought some of you
        would
        > enjoy this picture of my daughter.
        > sara

        I don't receive my postings via email as some do, but I didn't see the
        photo at the group here. Usually Yahoo groups have a File section where
        members can upload, but I don't see that as a choice here on the group
        page. I thought we did have a Files section at one time, because Cosmin
        put some of his papers in it, or so I thought.