Cross Posting from Late Antiquity group on John Rist

    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2007
      I am cross posting this request from the Late Antiguity list, in case
      anyone can help out here with this request:

      If, indeed, he is still with us, I wonder if any listmember has contact
      information for John Rist, author of "Augustine: Ancient thought
      baptized"?

      Many thanks in advance.

      Phillip Wynn
      "Phillip Wynn" <pwynn@...>

      Dennis Clark
    • James Atkins Pritchard
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28, 2007
        I notice that he's still on the list of emeritus faculty of the Department
        of Philosophy at the the University of Toronto. You could perhaps telephone
        or e-mail them and ask how one might get in touch with him:

        http://philosophy.utoronto.ca/contact/

        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2007
          --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, "James Atkins Pritchard"
          <jamesatkinspritchard@...> wrote:

          > I notice that he's still on the list of emeritus faculty of the
          Department
          > of Philosophy at the the University of Toronto. You could perhaps
          telephone
          > or e-mail them and ask how one might get in touch with him:
          >
          > http://philosophy.utoronto.ca/contact/

          Thanks - I posted this back to the Late Antiquity group.

          Dennis Clark
        • James Atkins Pritchard
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2007
            You're most welcome...by the way, is the Late Antiquity group a Yahoo!
            group?

            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2007
              --- In neoplatonism@yahoogroups.com, "James Atkins Pritchard"
              <jamesatkinspritchard@...> wrote:

              > You're most welcome...by the way, is the Late Antiquity group a Yahoo!
              > group?

              No, it's a listserv group. Here is the address:

              LT-ANTIQ@...