New to the group

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Yasou,

      I have just joined this group and after only briefly glimpsing through
      the past 38 posts, I can safely say that I will very much enjoy this
      group. My interests rest with both the academic study of Neo-platonic
      philosophy and the practical application of that philosophy in life. I
      seek to live this philosophy that has so changed my outlook on life and
      the world. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

      Khariete,

      Museos