6352Re: Platonism as Psychotherapy

  • robert_tkoch
    Jul 22, 2014

      Thanks, John, for a really unifying reminder of the purpose of Platonic and Plotinian ideas --- which, I believe, is to remind of the soulful realities above this later, conventional mindset in which we often dwell,

      You said, "This is vast ignorance combined with incredible arrogance...", and that, I think, is well said. Yet this ignorance and arrogance has already become the norm down here, and seems, historically, to seldom hear the higher call --- instead, it shouts forth its own misunderstanding of the higher call, and replaces the true unity with an unreal duality, of which it is the sophistic expert.

      Thanks again.

      Robert

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic