6273Re: [neoplatonism] On Proclus on the self-constituted?

  • Jonathan Greig
    Apr 10, 2014
      Dear Sara,

      John Whittaker's 'The Historical Background of Proclus' Doctrine of the αὐθυπόστατα' is one directly relevant article that I've been referred to by a number of people. It is more of a philological work detailing the history of the term, but the article would be a rather helpful starting point for further investigation in other authors.

      That said, I would also like to hear if others have any recommendations on that topic. I am currently focusing on this relation to self-constitution in Plotinus for my postgrad master's thesis.

      Best,
      Jonathan

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic