6253Re: [neoplatonism] Re: Welcome to new member

  • Greg Kramer
    Mar 20 11:28 AM
      Nulifer,
      I'm glad to be of service. If you have any questions regarding the book or astrology, please don't hesitate to ask. It's not an easy read. I'm not an academic, but I've been studying astrology and metaphysics for some 40 years. So I could at least give you some perspective that may assist your efforts.

      -Greg

      On Mar 20, 2014, at 7:31 AM, <nilufer_akcay@...> wrote:

      The last chapter of my thesis will be related to the parts of astrology, to which I am looking forward. I would like to thank you for sending the link of the book that I will definitely use it.

      Nilufer

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic