5970intelligible triads in Proclus

  • Marco Bormann
    Jun 10, 2013
      Hi all,

      I am kind of stuck somewhere in Proclus' Theology of Plato, trying to puzzle together the intelligible triads. The whole things is quite strange since he states them for each dialogue separately and on is never sure when he states the actual idea from the triad and when just one that is applicable to this idea. However the first two seem to be relatively clear:
      1st bound, unbound, being
      2nd hyparxis, power, life
      But for the third things do not seem as clear. The third idea he says to be 'intellect', but for the first two ideas of this triad I have been looking in vain.
      Does anyone have any hint for me?

      Thanks,
      Marco