2494Re: [neoplatonism] Help with Damascius

  • James Atkins Pritchard
    Apr 3, 2009
      It's just a few pages, but you may find the discussion of Damascius in this
      article to be of interest:

      www.swgc.mun.ca/animus/Articles/Volume%204/doull4.pdf

      You want to look for Page 20 in the PDF pagination, which is Page 97 in the
      Animus volume from which this comes.

      www.swgc.mun.ca/animus/vol4.html

      www.swgc.mun.ca/animus/

      I hope this is helpful,