1537Halfwassen Article

    Jan 2, 2007
      Has anyone happened to have read this article on Iamblichus by
      Halfwassen - I just by total accident discovered it. By the way,
      several issues (not this one, unfortunately) of RhM are available
      online now:

      Halfwassen, J., Das Eine als Einheit und Dreiheit: zur
      Prinzipienlehre Jamblichs, RhM 139, 1996, 52-83.

      I am curious about the content of this, so if anyone could give an
      overview I would be happy to read it!

      RhM can be found at:

      http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/ifa/rhm/inhalt.htm

      There is one article available online there on Moderatus that looks
      very interesting, though I haven't had the chance to read it yet:

      DIE PRINZIPIENLEHRE DES MODERATOS
      VON GADES
      Zu Simplikios in Ph. 230,34–231,24 Diels

      http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/ifa/rhm/pdf/143-2_RhM/07-RHM143-
      2_Tornau.pdf

      Dennis Clark