Re: [nelalist] DSL or other high-speed access

  • Aurora Nordhausen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 10:08 PM
      I have DSL (through Earthlink) - I live on Glenalbyn Drive near Avenue 42 on Mt.
      Washington.
    • citlali ~
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1 11:05 PM
        Hi,

        Another local option for DSL connection is at:
        Flor y Canto Centro Comunitario
        3706 N. Figueroa
        xst. Marmion Way (next to la abeja)
        www.florycanto.org

        It's a bit noisy after school lets out but if you came towards opening and
        closing times it tends to be pretty calm. Anyways, you can't beat the price,
        only $1 an hour!

        Anita