Public Storage Building - More Decorations?

  • Brian Frobisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      FYI

      If you have not seen the latest additions to the facade of the Public Storage building on Eagle Rock Boulevard, (You know the one!) Perhaps you should have a look!

      First the odd green paint job.......then the mosaic tile.........now we have metal petals (you have a look and describe them!) and other shapely metal railings etc being mounted on the facade.

      I personally wish this building was never allowed to stand after being shoehorned into our community, but I do find the decorating job most interesting at this point.

      I guess I will call it a "work in progress"