FW: Hear Ye', Hear Ye'. .Calling All Park Glassellians

  • BRADLEY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      Just to let you know, our new Councilman, Mr. Eric
      Garcetti is currently hiring for positions for the CD 13 Area and I would
      suggest that if you want your community well represented and you know of someone
      who would be a great asset to your community and have the passion and well
      expressed intentions like Mr. Garcetti, please inform that person
      immediately! Hopefully, a person who will assist our councilman
      and urge him to focus on the Northeast L.A. Area for a change. We
      have been neglected for so very long! This is a Golden
      Opportunity! Spread the word!

      Bradley