Small (daschund/terrier mix?) dog found on Sunnyhill Dr

  • Elena
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      I pulled into my garage on Sunnyhill Drive (off of Museum) this evening and curled up on a pile of old clothes was the sweetest little red dog. He looks like he might be a terrier/daschund mix. Floppy ears, long snout, black nose, reddish/yellow coat. About 12-15 pounds, incredibly friendly and sweet, a little nervous. Isn't fixed. Is this your dog or the dog of someone you know? We're enjoying him as a New Years Eve guest but he's driving our king-of-his-roost Boston Terrier a little batty. I will post pictures as soon as I find batteries for my digital camera. If this is your dog, please give me a call at 323.441.2171.

      And a happy new year to you all!

      --Elena