Local area eyesores

  • Brian Frobisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2001
      I am not sure if this is the proper forum but here goes.

      Has anyone else noticed the ugly carpet/flooring store at Avenue 40 and
      Eagle Rock Blvd? Used to be an Altadena MiniMart drive thru type.
      In any case, this place has really terrible temporary signage (Any law
      against that?) and carpet samples hanging all over outside the place.
      He used to have an amber flashing emergency vehicle light flashing at night,
      but I guess it either burned out or he might have been told to remove it.

      Another area of concern is the old Eagle Rock theater at Eagle Rock Blvd.
      and Yosemite, it apparently is gone and whoever has been in control tried to
      make it into an evangalist type place or something of the sort. It now looks
      abandoned and I am concerned what might happen to it.
      Does anyone know anything about the future of it?