Mr. T's Bowl to be Demolished and Lilacs Performing

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17 2:35 PM
      Did everyone know Mr.T's Bowl is being demolished next month? I didn't. A friend of mine, Rhea Tepp will be performing with her band Lilacs next Wednesday, July 23.

      --Scott
    • Scott Rubel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20 11:54 AM
        I submitted this message about Mr. T's a few days ago and since then
        have been having to backpedal. I got this information from a friend
        and did not confirm before posting this. I can no longer say whether
        Mr. T's will be demolished or not...only that there is a new owner.
        Also, as far as I can tell, there will be no show. The online calendar
        is clear and the booking agent Varlaine knows nothing about it. Sorry
        to raise excitement over dubious news.

        --Scott