Mt.Washington-Housing Wanted

  • spinnaker_21
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2014

      Mt. Washington Housing Wanted

      Hello kind neighbors.  After more than a decade on Mt. Washington, I am losing my rental.  Please let me remain a part of this extraordinary community.  I’m looking for a small house or in-law cottage by late August.  I will also consider house-share under right conditions.  I am a mature female who lives a health conscious lifestyle.  I run, workout, garden, and read.  I am a quiet professional with a steady income, and love dogs.  Thank you for your help.