mail thieves at it again

  • Sharon Roesler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2014

      We just found a bunch of opened mail in our yard from a neighbor on W. Ave 42.  We’re on the other side of the hill.  If you don’t have a locked mailbox you should look into getting one as mail theft is a reoccurring problem here.

      Sharon Roesler

    • Marie Leong
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014
        I also found some "junk mail" and grocery ads thrown in some bushes on Glenalbyn Drive belonging to someone on Museum Drive.  I'm sure the mail thief took the important mail. Hope everyone reports this to the Police Dept.
        Marie