Found Dogs

  • lgilhousen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2014

      I just want to mention that 2 lovely pitbulls found their way into my yard on July 3rd.  Both are healthy.  Male is brown and neutered, female is brown and white and has had pups in the past.  Both went with wagging tails with the Animal control officer.  Please keep an eye out for posters of these 2.  They are someone's pets and I so hope they get claimed from Lacy.

      Lisa G