Councilmember Cedilllo's Youth Arts Program

  • Monica Alcaraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2014
    Hi All,

    We are looking for some creative youth! If you know anyone 14-18 that would like to participate in a FREE community arts program Sponsored by Councilmember Cedillo please contact Melinda: (contact info listed below) orientation is TOMORROW at 1PM in Highland Park! Informational Flyer is Attached.

    Melinda Ramos-Alatorre
    Field Deputy
    Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedillo
    Los Angeles City Council, District 1
    200 N. Spring St., Room 470
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Highland Park:(323)550-1538
    City Hall: (213) 473-7001

    Be creative, have fun and meet new friends!

    Best,

    Monica Alcaraz, President
    Historic Highland Park Neighborhood Council