De Leon amateur hour

  • krasnowmark
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2014

      Straight up, I am not a fan of our Sen. Kevin de Leon (carpetbagger, corruption, anti-plastic bags), but then I got this campaign mailer - did anyone else get it?  I don't believe it was only a few - I think the entire mailing was screwed up.  At least we have an option this year since there is a viable Democratic challenger.

      http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-campaign-mailer-has-sen-de-leon-running-for-wrong-house-20140512-story.html

       - Mark

    • Clyde Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2014
        If you think that is bad read the county's sample ballots for 90032 which includes Deleon not Ed Fern. But all the senate distr map shows el Sereno as ED's district

        I would like to get a chance to vote in both 22 and 24!!!  Remember I am retired so it can be fun

        Hope they correct the ballots or the maps in three weeks

        Tom

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 13, 2014, at 2:05 PM, "krasnowmark@... [nelalist]" <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Straight up, I am not a fan of our Sen. Kevin de Leon (carpetbagger, corruption, anti-plastic bags), but then I got this campaign mailer - did anyone else get it?  I don't believe it was only a few - I think the entire mailing was screwed up.  At least we have an option this year since there is a viable Democratic challenger.

        http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-campaign-mailer-has-sen-de-leon-running-for-wrong-house-20140512-story.html

         - Mark

      • Tom Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2014
          For 90032 voters
          Please VOTE

          The State DeLeon Office has explained it
          Phasing-In Problem - two years ago the Odd Districts were realigned for the elections

          This year it is for the Even Districts...
          Maps On-Line in Both SD22/24 are WRONG and reflects the pre-election re-district boundaries
          SM Web Pages had to use the UN-re-districted as the official changes had not been completed til the Election
          Sample Ballots are supposedly correct and reflecting the new re-districted senate districts

          SO believe in the SAMPLE BALLOTS - NOT  THE WEB/ONLINE PAGES

          Tom