Anyone know a good Contractor?

  • mayatzucu
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2014

      I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good and honest contractor.  There used to be a list for services on this site but I cant seem to find it with the new layout.
      Thank you,
      Maya

    • gilles_jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2014
        Hi!

        I am looking for the same--a contractor who might be willing to do some smaller construction repair work.

        Jim Gilles

        I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good and honest contractor.  There used to be a list for services on this site but I cant seem to find it with the new layout.
        Thank you,
        Maya

      • Scott Rubel
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 23, 2014
          Kevin Anderson <kevin@...> 626-536-2648

          I've used him for large projects and he is reasonable, always on time, college educated, and easy to get along with.

          --Scott

          On Apr 23, 2014, at 10:54 AM, jimgilles@... wrote:

          Hi!

          I am looking for the same--a contractor who might be willing to do some smaller construction repair work.

          Jim Gilles

          I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good and honest contractor.  There used to be a list for services on this site but I cant seem to find it with the new layout.
          Thank you,
          Maya

        • rafael matias

            I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good and honest contractor.  There used to be a list for services on this site but I cant seem to find it with the new layout.
            Thank you,
            Maya

          • Janet Simms
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 24, 2014
              Jan McCarthy 818-395-8813 - she is not only good and honest, but communicates very clearly and will let you know exactly what to expect and deliver on time. She worked on my house on Camino Real, including dropping caissons into the hillside to support it, and can give you several references from the area.