Help renters keep their pets!

  • car2532002
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2014

      Help renters keep their pets.   Tell renters to ask their landlord if they would be able to keep their pets if they are willing to take out renters insurance.   Renters insurance provides liability coverage for dog bites with many companies.   Ask your insurance agent or company to be sure.   Also make sure to take the renters insurance with the same company you have your auto insurance with (if you have auto insurance) to get the most discounts.   And, you might get 2 policies for the price of one.

      If property owners know that the renter has insurance for dog bites they might let them keep their pets.  And, renters insurance is pretty cheap too.

      Susan Rocha

    • aladyofyork@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2014

        I think animals are allowed under law. Will have toook.it up

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      • hauntedcasa@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2014

            Renters can keep their pets if they are service animals.   And, there is no state or federal registry for service animals.

            Susan