Need a driver

  • mjj0670
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2014

      Hello folks,

      I need a driver for my son's school to Buchanan on Ave. 50.  If there's anyone who may know of someone that can pick up my son from home to drop off at his school in the morning before 8 am Monday thru Friday, please contact me by email.

      I will pay $10 per pick and drop off only.  I hope I get someone before the 14th of February.  Thank you.

    • Veerle Govaerts
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2014
         What is your address ?
        thanks

        On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 10:29 AM, <legaljoy@...> wrote:

        Hello folks,

        I need a driver for my son's school to Buchanan on Ave. 50.  If there's anyone who may know of someone that can pick up my son from home to drop off at his school in the morning before 8 am Monday thru Friday, please contact me by email.

        I will pay $10 per pick and drop off only.  I hope I get someone before the 14th of February.  Thank you.

      • Joanne Joy Cortes
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2014
          Hi we live on Toland Way and I would need a back up driver in the morning to pick up from my house and drop off to Buchanan elementary school before 8 am.

          Is this close to you?

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2014
             So sorry , no we are just going the other way. I thought if you lived closer to me ( york and ave 57) i could swing by Ave 50./ buchanan on my way to to silverlake.  Good luck
            V.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 10, 2014
                Thanks for the tip.  But yes, I will do a background check on that person.  He's my only child!