Earth Goddess Adornments playshop

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2014
      Earth Goddess Adornments Playshop
      Create your nature-inspired personal talisman for 2014!

      Saturday, February 1
      1:30-4:30 pm
      Eagle Rock Location (provided upon RSVP)
      Hosted by Renee Dominique and Cheryl Leutjen
      By donation; $20 suggested
      RSVP to 818-398-4995 or cheryl@... by January 31

      What will we do? Anchor our intentions for the new lunar year, fueled by the energy of the New Moon, in a guided meditation. Play, create, arrange and allow our adornments to take shape. Charge our creations with our intentions, as well as the love and support of our sister goddesses.

      What shall I bring? Any feathers, beads, seeds, shells, petals or other natural elements you have or find. Bring also any fasteners, chain, cord, or findings that you may wish to include. Share from your bounty and receive from your sister goddesses. Additional inspirations will also be available for purchase. Hot glue guns provided.

      How shall I prepare? Consider what you want to activate, realize and share even more in the new year. Collect inspirations. Google pictures of adornments that inspire you.

      What if I don't know how to do this? Trust that you will be guided by your muse and inspired by the creative atmosphere. We'll also be supported by Renee Dominique, our talented and experienced goddess of adornment creations.