Bobcat Visits Northeast L.A. Park: KCET News

  • Christopher Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2014
      A wildlife researcher has obtained the first-ever photographic evidence of a bobcat in a park in the Montecito Heights area of Northeast L.A., underscoring the importance of open space and wildlife corridors even in the heart of California's largest city.

      more…

      http://www.kcet.org/news/redefine/rewild/mammals/bobcat-visits-east-la.html?utm=fb

      posted to nelalist by c howard
    • Veerle Govaerts