security assessment help

  • Pat Mierzwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2013
      We have had a few car break-ins at my apt bldg and I'd like to do something about it. I couldn't find a company that does security assessments, does anyone know of one?
      Also, I think a combination of steps is necessary, and installing a camera package is one of them. I need someone who can place and install and show me how to run it, or at least an electrician agile enough to run cables and who can think creatively without getting annoyed.
      Lastly, a reasonably-priced guy who can add on to a concrete block wall?

      Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
      Pat
    • Diana Silva

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 22, 2013

                Feel free to visit my Husband's website.  He is retired but always will give good advice.

                www://jwdavissolutions.com

                email john@...