Free concert at the Edendale Library this Saturday

  • nd_bartels
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2013
      Please join us at the Edendale Branch Library for a free community concert in our Up Close Concerts series.

      This SATURDAY, 12/7/13, 12 noon

      FIATO QUARTET
      Carrie Kennedy - violin
      Ina Veli - violin
      Aaron Oltman - viola
      Ryan Sweeney - violoncello

      www.fiatoquartet.com/

      PROGRAM:

      BEDRICH SMETANA
      String Quartet No.1 in e minor "From My Life" (1876)
      MAURICE RAVEL
      String Quartet in F Major (1903)

      Edendale Branch Library
      2011 W. Sunset Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90026
      (213) 207-3000
    • nd_bartels
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2013
        Please join us for another free concert in our Up Close Concerts series.

        The Edendale Ensemble will be performing.

        Saturday, January 4, 12 noon.

        Edendale Branch Library
        2011 W. Sunset Blvd.
        Los Angeles, CA 90026

        The concert will be held in our community room.
        Free parking is available behind the Library in our parking lot.
        The concert will be followed by a reception.

        Program:
        HANDEL-HALVORSEN Passacaglia for violin & viola
        ERNO DOHNANYI Serenade in C for string trio
        JOHANNES BRAHMS String Quartet, Op.51, No.2 in a  minor

        Jacqueline Suzuki - violin
        Adriana Zoppo - violin, viola
        Victor de Almeida -viola
        Pam de Almeida - violoncello