Eagle Rock need GOOD pool person

  • wflang
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013
      Am seeking a reliable pool man who does a great job! Any recommendations?
    • Warren Christensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2013
        Mint Pool & Spa (pool cleaning service).  Jorden Craypo.  626-272-5321.  Does great job.  Nice guy.  Been doing my pool for 5 years once a week.  He has 80 clients and this is his full time job.

        Warren Christensen
        nnapnow@...

        Am seeking a reliable pool man who does a great job! Any recommendations?

      • Marge Piane
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2013
          I like Patrick Stevens of Los Feliz Pool Service (he lives in Eagle Rock).
          323-258-8063.
          Marge
        • Bradley Schultz
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2013
            Sean Fessenden
            323-397-7894
            fess56@...

            Highly recommended and very reliable.

            Am seeking a reliable pool man who does a great job! Any recommendations?