furnace repair

  • BJ Gallagher
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29 12:17 PM
      I have an old furnace that isn't producing hot air for some reason. Can anyone recommend a local repair person, someone who has experience with old furnaces and charges reasonable rates?

      Thanks!
      BJ Gallagher

    • d1e22ae072e77eda174c8332d7062248
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30 7:00 PM

        Call Frank from Haney & sons. His parents used to own the Verdugo Market in Glassell Park back when it was an italian family. He's great! (626)367-1627.

      • rbdevera@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31 9:52 AM
          BJ, try calling Randy at Don Glenn Heating & A/C at 3811 Verdugo Road, LA 90065 (323) 255-6351 or his cell (323) 855-4497.  They may be able to repair it if parts are still available or make a recommendation.

          Ruby

          I have an old furnace that isn't producing hot air for some reason. Can anyone recommend a local repair person, someone who has experience with old furnaces and charges reasonable rates?

          Thanks!
          BJ Gallagher

        • Susan McCosh
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2013
            Try Gilmore Air & Heating in La Crescenta @ 818-248-8128.  I was very happy with their work when they had to replace a part on my very old forced air heating unit (mine is so old that the company that made it has been out of business for years)
            Sue McCosh

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2013
              Gilmore Heating and Air came today and fixed my old furnace in short order. Mark, the repair guy, was very helpful in explaining what had broken, what it would take to fix it, what parts would be required, etc. I was pleased with his professionalism and thoroughness, as well as being just a nice guy. He put up with my cat hanging around trying to "supervise" (she is a very social cat who likes company).

               I will definitely use Gilmore again ... especially in the future when my old furnace will have to finally be replaced. They seem trust-worthy and their prices are fair and reasonable. Thanks for the recommendation, Sue McCosh!

              BJ Gallagher

              From: PeacockHQ@...
              To: nelalist@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:17:29 -0400

              I have an old furnace that isn't producing hot air for some reason. Can anyone recommend a local repair person, someone who has experience with old furnaces and charges reasonable rates?

              Thanks!
              BJ Gallagher

            • Tom Williams
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 7, 2013
                Sorry Chris I actually tried using the homepage but regret that I am digitally impaired....

                I got the steps
                I got the lots of pipes 1-2in diam
                I got the design and can design
                I use to have my own electr. welder but not anymore
                I need a welder for outside stuff
                Start with a free-standing stairway railing
                If we get thru this then it is awning frames and gazebos

                Any one know of anyone in NELA ???

                Tom