Singing Classes-All Ages

  • Sue Bray
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2013
      Singing Classes-All Ages

      Adult Group Singing Class
      5 Tuesdays 7:15PM-8:00PM starting Oct. 29th

      Youth Group Singing Classes
      6-10yrs 5 Tuesdays 6:30PM-7:15PM starting Oct. 29th
      11-16 yrs 5 Tuesdays 5:45PM-6:30PM starting Oct. 29th

      Only $62.50 total cost for all 5 sessions of each class

      These classes insturcted by a professional vocalist.
      Focus on voice health and breath technique while having fun singing.
      All levels welcome.
      Classes limited to 4 singers.

      Eagle Rock Music Studio
      323-309-8467
      www.eaglerockmusicstudio.com

      Sue Bray
      Wine
    • Sue Bray
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19, 2014
        Singing Classes-All Ages

        Adult Group Voice (Ages 17+)
        5 Tuesdays 7:00PM-7:45PM starting March 25th

        Youth Group Voice Classes
        6-10yrs Saturdays 2:30PM-3:15PM starting March 29th
        11-16yrs 5 Saturdays 3:15PM-4:00PM starting March 29th

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2014
          Singing Classes-All Ages

          Adult (17 yrs and older) Group Singing Class
          5 Saturdays 2:30PM-2:45PM starting June 28th

          Youth Group Singing Classes
          6-10yrs 5 Saturdays 1:00PM-1:45PM starting June 28th
          11-16 yrs 5 Saturdays 1:45PM-2:30PM starting June 28th

          Only $62.50 total cost for all 5 sessions of each class
          Classes will skip one week for July 4th weekend.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2014
            Singing Classes-All Ages

            Adult (17 yrs and older) Group Singing Class
            5 Sundays 3:45PM-4:30PM starting October 5th

            Youth Group Singing Classes
            6-10yrs 5 Sundays 2:15PM-3:00PM starting Oct. 5th
            11-16 yrs 5 Sundays 3:00PM-3:45PM starting Oct. 5th

            Only $62.50 total cost for all 5 sessions of each class

            These classes are instructed by professional vocalist Lynn Fanelli. See the staff page of our website for info on Lynn's impressive performance experience.

          • tlrustin@...
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 24, 2014
              I would like to sign up for classes. What should I do next?

              Traci Rustin

            • sebray21@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 25, 2014

                Can you come into the studio tomorrow between 3:00 and 8:00 pm? Payment is by cash or a check written to the teacher. Lynn is an excellent teacher and pro singer who has worked with many well-known performers.

                Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android