Eagle Rock Library Book Sale - Sat Oct 27, 10am-3pm

  • SuzanneS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2013
      Join us at our semi-annual Used Book Sale at the Eagle Rock Library, on Saturday, October 27, from 10am-3pm. Thousands of books, audiobooks, DVDs, and CDs of all kinds, most $2 and under. From 2pm-3pm, fill a shopping bag for $5. There's also a bake sale from 9:30-11am. Something for everyone!

      The sale is sponsored by the Friends of the Eagle Rock Library. All proceeds help fund the library's programs and collections. The Eagle Rock Library is located at 5027 Caspar Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90041; Phone: (323) 258-8078.