Free Elephant Foot/Ponytail Palm Mount Washington (also spider plants)

  • ms360b
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2013
      Hi there,

      I have a Ponytail Palm that has outgrown its plastic pot so that the pot is splitting.
      It's healthy and deserves a better home which is why I'm offering it free to someone who wants it and will come and get it.
      Someone on Craigs is selling one that looks the same:
      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/grd/4125681887.html

      The pot is still together so it can be moved in the pot BUT....it's located up several flights of stairs and I can't help you carry it down.
      (but at least it's down...not up...).
      The house is on Mt Washington Drive and street parking isn't bad.

      There is also a large pot with lots of spider plants that need to be transplanted into individual pots and given better care if anyone wants them...

      ms360b/Lynda
    • ms360b
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2013
        Hi, The palm will be picked up this afternoon, thanks for the interest.
        ms360b Lynda