BIG Driveway Sale

  • ArlineDeSanctis@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013
      Come one --come all!!!!!

      We are having a driveway sale this Saturday & Sunday, Sept 21st and 22nd, from 9 a.m. until approx 2:00 p.m. at 630 Frontenac Ave on M.W.   Cross street is West Ave 45 and we are about one block from Carlin G. Smith Rec. Center.   Contractor's tools, regular tools, toys, clothes, books, metal free standing wood burning fireplace, Oak roll-top desk, and many miscellaneous items of interest will be for sale.

      Hope to see you there,

      Arline & Phil