Glassell Park NC Land Use Committee Agenda; Thur 8/8/13

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      Greetings
      Below please find the Agenda for the next GPNC Land Use Committee scheduled for August 8, 2013. Agendas, along with other items of interest, may also be viewed by liking the Glassell Park Neighborhood Council on Facebook &/or following them on Twitter @glassellparknc
      Re: Item 2i. A representative from Goodwill Industries has accepted an invitation to present their plans for the proposed development at the old K-Mart site on SF Road @ Fletcher.

      If you should have any questions, inquiries, problems or complaints regarding this posting or its contents please direct them to:
      GPNC41@... or to rbdevera@...

      Regards
      Jesse

      GLASSELL PARK NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL

      ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING

      LAND USE COMMITTEE MEETING

      AGENDA

      Thursday August 8, 2013, 7pm – 9pm

      Glassell Park Community & Senior Center

      3750 N. Verdugo Road

      Los Angeles, CA 90065

      .A. Agenda Items to Discuss/Consider/Recommendations (7:10pm)

      (Agenda items may be subject to recommendations of the Committee Members Present. at this meeting. All Correspondence is available to the public upon written request)

      1. Welcome and Introductions

      2. Items to discuss and consider:

      a) DIR2013-1930-EAF – 748 Ganymede Drive – New SFR in Mt. Wash/GP Specific Plan

      b) DIR2013-1932-EAF – 744 Ganymede Drive – New SFR in Mt. Wash/GP Specific

      c) DIR2013-1752-EAF – 2107 N. Rome Drive – 1st & 2nd Flr. Addition to existing home

      d) DIR2013-1935-EAF – 728 Ganymede Drive – New SFR in Mt. Wash/GP Specific Plan

      e) DIR2013-1934-EAF – 732 Ganymede Drive – New SFR in Mt. Wash/GP Specific Plan

      f) DIR2013-1933-EAF – 738 Ganymede Drive – New SFR in Mt. Wash/GP Specific Plan

      g) Townhomes – 3901 Eagle Rock Blvd. – Update on Progress

      h) Verizon Wireless Cellular Antenna – Update on Progress

      i) Goodwill Industries – former Kmart Site – Update on Progress

      3. Stakeholders Comments

      4. Other Business

      5. Adjourn
    • Tony Scudellari

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
          Tony,
          It falls under the Mt. Washington/Glassell Park Specific Plan, hence we were also notified.� Thanks.
          Ruby

          Aren't the Ganymede addresses within ASNC boundaries?�
          On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Jesse dealjessin@...> wrote:
          Greetings
          Below please find the Agenda for the next GPNC Land Use Committee scheduled for August 8, 2013. Agendas, along with other items of interest, may also be viewed by liking the Glassell Park Neighborhood Council on Facebook /or following them on Twitter @glassellparknc
          Re: Item 2i. A representative from Goodwill Industries has accepted an invitation to present their plans for the proposed development at the old K-Mart site on SF Road @ Fletcher.

          If you should have any questions, inquiries, problems or complaints regarding this posting or its contents please direct them to:
          mailto:GPNC41%40sbcglobal.net or to mailto:rbdevera%40sbcglobal.net

          Regards
          Jesse

[...]

        • clare
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
            hi tony,
            yes, the five lots on ganymede are in mount washington, well within the ASNC boundaries. i am not clear why this has anything to do with the GPNC land use committee.
            clare
            (MWHA LUC chair).