Small black poodle mix needs home

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      A coworker of mine took in a dog temporarily for a friend who received it as a gift but cannot have dogs in her apartment. He is gone 8+ hours a day and the dog is not doing well left home alone in a new house... not using the pee-pee pads, chewing mail, etc. He needs to find a foster, permanent home, or rescue for the dog ASAP. I have not met the dog personally but trying to help. He appears to be a small male poodle mix, approximately 1 1/2 years old. Unaltered and no shot/vet records available. He is very affectionate, knows sit and stay commands, and walks well on a leash. If you can help, please contact me at cohopkins@... and I will put you in touch with my coworker. Thank you!