Lost dog in Highland Park

  • tatiana brutocao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      Highland Park family's dog disappeared on June 30. Have you seen him? See below:

      Our sweet dog Todd is missing and we are heartbroken.  He is 12 years old, 30 pounds and has a maroon collar with black dogs on it.  His pic is attached.  He was last seen on 6/30 in Highland Park, north of York, but could be anywhere.  I am sending this to all the people I know in the Highland Park/NELA area in the hopes that you will do the same.  Since he is not at the shelters, he could be at someone's home...and someone you know may have seen or heard of him.  So please copy this message and forward it to anyone else you know in the area to keep the chain going.  Thank you SO much for your help!  Please call Brandon at 310-795-0133 with any leads.

      Sent from my iPhone.