Re: LA Downtown News Ed Reyes Interviewed

  • ruby devera
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2013
      Thanks Susan for sharing the article.� I knew from the beginning of former councilmember Ed Reyes' passion for the LA River and glad to hear that he will push for its revitalization even after he's termed out.

      Ruby

      From: car2532002 <car2532002@...>

      by Jon Regardie
      DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES - On the afternoon of May 20, First District City Councilman Ed Reyes was beaming. Standing at a podium set up in a Chinatown parking lot on a warm afternoon, he was presiding over the groundbreaking ceremony for Blossom Plaza. It was no small feat, considering the $95 million development had bedeviled him for more than a decade. Community cheer was high for the project that will connect to the nearby Gold Line station.
      more...

      http://www.ladowntownnews.com/news/the-ed-reyes-exit-interview/article_45a32eaa-e03d-11e2-84de-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=story

      Posted by Susan