Dog Missing: German Shepard - female, 2 year old

  • Patience Merchain
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2013
      Missing female 2 year old German Shepard .
      Missing Date: 6/27/13
      Family misses her very much and desperately searching for her in the Highland Park (LA) area
      Many sightings on Ave 55 and Meridian and also York Blvd.
      around the 5200 block.
      The dog answers to the name of Nala.
      Many witnesses say that Nala has been sighted with a blonde hair female and two males.

      - Patience
    • Sue Bray
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2013
        Is there a phone # to call immediately if/when the dog is seen?

        Sue
        ________________________________
        Missing female  2 year old German Shepard .
        Missing Date: 6/27/13
        Family misses her very much and desperately searching for her in the Highland Park (LA) area
        Many sightings on Ave 55 and Meridian and also York Blvd.
        around the 5200 block.
        The dog answers to the name of Nala.
        Many witnesses say that Nala has been sighted with a blonde hair female and two males.

        - Patience

        ------------------------------------

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Patience
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2013
          Yes thank you for the concern 626-234-8473

          - Patience

          On Jul 5, 2013, at 8:14 PM, Sue Bray <sebray21@...> wrote:

          > Is there a phone # to call immediately if/when the dog is seen?
          >
          > Sue
          > ________________________________

        • Vickie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2013
            could you post contact info, if dog is seen. it there a picture?

            A lot of dogs are missing, since the 4th, this is not the only GSD missing

            Thanks
            Vickie
          • dirtyschizno
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2013
              A guy was sitting in front of my house yesterday with her, he was on the phone with someone describing her calmness and temperment. I don't know who he was talking to, but I did notice that he managed to get a leash on her and was sitting calmly with her for better than 20 minutes.

              This was between 50 and 51 on Meridian.

              I'm sorry I don't have more but he seemed like he really had the dog's best interest at heart and was concerned for her safety. I don't know who he was or where he went.

              ~Tyson