Re: Flagstone/Masonry recommendation

  • Gwendolyn Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      I know someone who knows how to do flagstone
      His name is David Thomas you can call him any time
      323 842 3182 Cell
      He lives in Montecito Heights
      Tell him Gwendolyn told you about him

      ________________________________
      From: hanaflan <hanaflan@...>

      I need someone to finish a flagstone retaining wall project. It's not a big job, but requires good skill with cutting/placing flagstone pieces. Does anyone have a good recommendation? I might also need someone for a flagstone paver project.

      Thanks,
      David
    • Scott Rubel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        I had a great experience with M&R Masonry. You can get in touch with
        Marcus <marcusmr@...>. They did a beautiful stone retaining
        wall for us in Pasadena.

        --Scott