Re: Updates from School of Self-reliance

  • Christopher Nyerges
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 10:59 AM

      SCHOOL OF SELF-RELIANCE UPDATES,

      July 2013

       First, relax, click on our Link at www.ChristopherNyerges.com and listen to Nat King Cole sing Nature Boy!

      As always, you are welcome to send questions our way.  Remember, we offer classes to your School, Church, or group. And we offer Consultations as well.

      POPULAR VIDEO
      After we attended the Self-Reliance in Expo, we found that our most popular items were Christopher’s “Testing Your Outdoor Survival Skills” and “How To Survive Anywhere” books, the video of Huell Howser where he interviewed the Nyerges’ collecting wild food in downtown Los Angeles, and our big surprise was the popularity of our Wild Food Seed Kits!  These can now be found on our web site.

      WILD SEEDS

      We’ve recently added a “Wild Food Growing Kit” to our website store. Check it out. You get some easy-to-grow wild seeds and instructions for less than you’d pay for the tip at a restaurant.  Go to Store at www.ChristopherNyerges.com

      SCHOOL OF SELF-RELIANCE T-SHIRTS

      We’ve finally got some of our own T-Shirts, with our logo and quote.  100% cotton, and reasonably priced. Check them out at our Store.

      UPDATED CLASSES

      We’ve added some new classes to our Schedule at  www.ChristopherNyerges.com.  More dates will be added periodically, such as some Wednesday outings for those of you who are free during a weekday.  Our bow-making class was very popular. We’ll have more in the upcoming months.

      STORE DEAL

      Through August, here is a special that recipients of this email  can take advantage of:   For any order over $50, you will get a free copy of “Extreme Simplicity: Homesteading in the  City.”  Be sure to mention it when you place your order.

      BLOG

      We hope you enjoy the Blogs that are posted more or less weekly.  If you have comments, please sign up and add your comments.

      SUNDAY MORNINGS

      We have ongoing Sunday Spiritual Studies sessions in Highland Park, every Sunday at 9:30 a.m.  See www.wtinc.info for details, and subject matter.

      FARMERS MARKETS
      Have your wild plants identified for free at the Glendale Farmers Market, every Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., on Brand Blvd. between Broadway and Wilson.  https://www.facebook.com/GlendaleCertifiedFarmersMarket.

      Also visit the Old L.A Farmers Market in  Highland Park, on Avenue 58 at Figueroa. Here is the link to their Facebook page.

      See you on the trail!