Flagstone/Masonry recommendation

  • hanaflan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      I need someone to finish a flagstone retaining wall project. It's not a big job, but requires good skill with cutting/placing flagstone pieces. Does anyone have a good recommendation? I might also need someone for a flagstone paver project.

      Thanks,
      David
    • Gwendolyn Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        I know someone who knows how to do flagstone
        His name is David Thomas you can call him any time
        323 842 3182 Cell
        He lives in Montecito Heights
        Tell him Gwendolyn told you about him

        ________________________________
        From: hanaflan <hanaflan@...>

        I need someone to finish a flagstone retaining wall project. It's not a big job, but requires good skill with cutting/placing flagstone pieces. Does anyone have a good recommendation? I might also need someone for a flagstone paver project.

        Thanks,
        David
      • Warren Christensen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
          323-308-8582 Miguel Gonzaga. Great guy. Hard worker. Can do anything involving concrete, Flagstone, pavers, garden walls, retaining walls. Tell him I told you to call for an estimate.

          Warren Christensen
          nnapnow@...

          I need someone to finish a flagstone retaining wall project. It's not a big job, but requires good skill with cutting/placing flagstone pieces. Does anyone have a good recommendation? I might also need someone for a flagstone paver project.

          Thanks,
          David
        • Scott Rubel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
            I had a great experience with M&R Masonry. You can get in touch with
            Marcus <marcusmr@...>. They did a beautiful stone retaining
            wall for us in Pasadena.

            --Scott