Found Male Golden Retriever by Tacoma and Cliff

  • A S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      Found Male Mature Golden Retriever friendly and with no collar. If you have recently lost your dog please visit the Mount Washington Home Owners Alliance Facebook page for a picture of the dog. [Click here http://tinyurl.com/n7kmlxj to see the dog on MWHA Facebook]
      If this is your dog message us on Facebook.

      Rob
    • Gloria Angelina Castillo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
        I saw a missing poster for a golden retriver inside the Yosemite Rec Center
        (Eagle Rock) lobby area, same building as the gym... I don't have any of
        the info with me. You can probably call the Rec Center up and ask them for
        the phone number on the flyer...
        Good luck :)
        GAC