Support the Audubon Center

  • Chapman, Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2013

      At the Audubon Center at Debs Park, we approach summer with enthusiasm.   We have three great summer interns and over 30 teen volunteers, who are helping us with our seventh year of summer day camp.  Many of our over 170 campers come from right here in northeast LA.  We are proud of our work in the community and thankful for the communities support.

      Right, now we have an exciting opportunity of a 2-1 match for all donations received between now and June 30th.  So, if you like what we do, now is a great time to show your support for NELA’s neighborhood nature center.

      https://secure3.convio.net/nasaud/site/Donation2?idb=341824301&df_id=1720&1720.donation=form1&JServSessionIdr004=25qwpdrd04.app304a

      Thanks for your consideration!

      Jeff  Chapman

       Jeff Chapman