Re: Body work for car?

  • Gina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
      I love these guys!!! I had body damage from a hit and run and you can't tell I had any work done. They match paint perfectly and have a 5 year guarantee.

      EASTNLA AUTO COLLISION

      2060 Marengo St, Los Angeles
      (323) 539-2886

      they are off the 5 by USC. Hope it's not to far for ya!

      --- In nelalist@yahoogroups.com, "lgilhousen" <lgilhousen@...> wrote:

      > Hi. My car needs some minor body work and paint. Does anyone have a shop that they recommend in our NELA area?
      > Lisa G.

    • Manuel Montano
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
        Try Competition Collision on York Blvd. Owner Ed Carpinelli and his team do great work.

        4685 York Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90041
        (323) 257-3939
        http://www.competitioncollision.net/

        mm