Arroyo Seco Celebration Next Week!

  • Christopher Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Greetings Arroyo Seco Residents!

      We want to remind you that the Arroyo Seco Celebration is coming up on Wednesday, May 29! If you have not reserved your tickets already, you may do so on here. The evening promises to be an entertaining and educational event featuring community leaders, artists, educators, and activists from the Arroyo Seco Watershed.

      The celebration will be held at the Beckman Institute Auditorium at Caltech. We will begin at 6:00pm with light refreshments and exhibitors and start the presentations at 7:00pm.

      You can find more information on the attached flier.

      Thank you, and we hope to see you there!

      Scott David Cher
      Watershed Coordinator

      Arroyo Seco Foundation
      570 W. Avenue 26, Suite 450
      Los Angeles, California 90065-1011
    • Mo Oxford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2013
        A few hours ago, there was a hit and run accident here where I live, near Occidental College.  A light blue pick-up truck ran the stop sign at Paulhan and Avenue 46 and hit another vehicle, causing significant damage.  The hit & run vehicle had front end damage and possibly damage to one side, and had chrome wheels. The victim believes the license plate began with 4J.  I was sending this out to our Neighborhood Watch members, then happened to think of nelalist.  If you recognize the vehicle, please give LAPD a call.

        Mo Oxford