Re: Multi-family Mt. Washington yard sales

  • LizHerron@...
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013
      And while you are at it stop by at the semi -annual yard sale in the Superior parking lot to benefit the MT. Washington Elementary School.
      So any donations for this sale call Warren @ �323 222-4035
      Liz Herron

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013
        What address???

        And while you are yard-saling, come to Montecito Heights for the large community yard sale fundraiser for the Improvement Association.

        See text below:

        Hi All,

        Please join us for our Annual MHIA Big Neighborhood Yard Sale on May 4th, 9am - 3pm.

        We are still in need of donations, (furniture, clothes, Art, Plants etc.) Anything that we can sell. For those of you who participated in the garden event we can also use plants and garden items. If you are able to volunteer to help on that day, set up, sell items, clean up or pick up items please give me a call. Volunteers are provided lunch and Margaritas!!

        This is the second fundraiser for the Montecito Heights Neighborhood Association (MHIA) and we hope for a good turnout. Come on out and meet your neighbors for this fun event. We have many new neighbors and want to make sure they are aware and invited to participate so if you can please print the flyer and invite them all.

        If you have any donations, want to volunteer or just need information please give me a call at (323) 839-9375, I look forward to seeing you.

        Peace & Laughter

        Rich Renteria

        On Apr 30, 2013, at 2:36 PM, margo <locashima@...> wrote:

        > Multi-family block of yard sales!
        >
        > Saturday, May 4th, 8am to about 3pm (no early birds please)
        > 1200 block of W. Avenue 37, LA 90065 (between San Rafael and Roseview) Mount Washington
        >
        > Furniture, tools, building supplies, plants, children's and baby items, books, clothing, jewelry, art, collectibles, Latin percussion and musical instruments.
        >
        > Minimum of eight houses selling a huge variety of items which will
        > be placed for sale on their driveways and in their yards and garages.
        >

        > Margo
        >

        > ------------------------------------

      • Beneth Browne
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2013
          Don't forget the flea market Saturday, May 4 beginning at 7 am at the
          Superior Market parking lot! Proceeds go to the Friends of Mount Washington. Donations accepted and good items to purchase!

          Beneth
        • Scott Rubel
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2013
            Ah. I didn't notice the address is not in the original post.

            415 MONTECITO DR. L.A. 90031 (corner of Griffin & Montecito)

            Saturday, May 4th, 9am - 3pm.

            Scott