Networking for Work@Homers

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

      Come network with the Work@Homers!

      Thursday, March 21 from 6 to 7 pm
      Capri Italian restaurant
      4604 Eagle Rock Blvd.

      Who are the Work@Homers? We are entrepreneurs, independent contractors, freelancers, and home-based business owners ~ and anyone still looking for the right gig.  We offer business networking in a casual environment with a committed group of entrepreneurs from a variety of backgrounds. For more about the Work@Homers, see http://www.meetup.com/WorkAtHomers/ or www.facebook.com/WorkAtHomers.

      Work@Homers are requested to order food and/or a beverage from the menu ~ Happy Hour menu items start as low as $1.00. Beer and wine are also available for purchase.

      The Capri Restaurant was featured on Chef Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares". In March 2012, Eagle Rock Patch readers voted Capri the Best Pizza in Eagle Rock. They introduced flash-fried pizza last fall and were the only restaurant south of San Francisco serving it.

       Come network, and eat well while you're at it.