Re: Glassell Park Improvement Assoc CD1 Candidate Forum-7pm, 1/17

  • car2532002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
      William Morrison and Jesse Rosas are the only two that live in the community and are not city hall employees. And, the only two that are not funded by big developers and special interest.

      They both know the community problems and know how to solve them. Don't vote for any re-run city employees looking for their next job.

      Susan