Glassell Park Improvement Assoc CD1 Candidate Forum-7pm, 1/17

  • Christopher Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      You are invited to attend this Thursday, January 17th, 2013
      CD-1 Candidate Forum-7pm
      Come hear the 4 candidates speak, and answer your questions

      Gil Cedillo, Jose Gardea, William Rodriguez Morrison, Jesse Rosas

      sponsored by the Glassell Park Improvement Association, serving our community
      with pride since 1968

      Glassell Park Senior/Community Center
      3750 Verdugo Road, LA CA 90065
      in the Public Storage Building on Eagle Rock Blvd-
      the entrance is at the rear, through parking lot, adjacent to the GP Swimming
      Pool on Verdugo Road

      THANK YOU!!!
      Alisa
    • Eddie Rivera
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
        I thought William Morrison failed to qualify...?

        On Jan 15, 2013, at 7:39 AM, Christopher Howard wrote:

        > You are invited to attend this Thursday, January 17th, 2013
        > CD-1 Candidate Forum-7pm
        > Come hear the 4 candidates speak, and answer your questions
        >
        > Gil Cedillo, Jose Gardea, William Rodriguez Morrison, Jesse Rosas
        >
        > sponsored by the Glassell Park Improvement Association, serving our community
        > with pride since 1968
        >
        > Glassell Park Senior/Community Center
        > 3750 Verdugo Road, LA CA 90065
        > in the Public Storage Building on Eagle Rock Blvd-
        > the entrance is at the rear, through parking lot, adjacent to the GP Swimming
        > Pool on Verdugo Road
        >
        > THANK YOU!!!
        > Alisa

      • car2532002
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
          William Morrison and Jesse Rosas are the only two that live in the community and are not city hall employees. And, the only two that are not funded by big developers and special interest.

          They both know the community problems and know how to solve them. Don't vote for any re-run city employees looking for their next job.

          Susan