Re: animal control info

  • car2532002
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 12, 2013
      Some animal owners are inconsiderate of others. They think their aggressive dogs can be off leash and not call them when there is a problem. You find this at the local dog parks too. They can be dangerous as well when their agressive dogs are off leash and their owners still take them there and do not call them back when there is a problem.

      I know of a situation where an aggressive dog attacked another dog and bit and serious injured the dog in the dog park. The homeowners insurance company paid out a big claim to the dogowner victim.

      Some insurance companies cover dog bites on homeowners or renters insurance. Some companies do not. Check with your insurance company or agent. You can be sued for a dog bite attack.

      Keep aggressive dogs out of the dog parks. It ruins it for everyone else.

      Susan